American idol came back on tonight and judging from the first person up there it could be pretty funny over the first couple of episodes.
American idol came back on tonight and judging from the first person up there it could be pretty funny over the first couple of episodes.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
The ones they hype up so much, the ones that say "I've been singing since I was little and it's all I ever want to do" are usually the ones that suck eggs.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Ok. elp6n. There are young eyes on this forum. Watch your language. Suck eggs? Tone it down, please! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Simmer gramps.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
What was up with that one kid crying after he got shut down and he was very horrible.. He was saying "I'm 16 and all I wanted was to be famous" and his mom sais "you will be famous" haha awful
Moral of the story:
Don't lie to your kids and tell them they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, because they'll believe it and go on national tv and make fools of themselves.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
so far they have not shown anybody with talent...i know it is only the first two shows but lord almighty is seattle and minneapolis(sp) that bad or are they just not showing the good ones
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
http://deathbycamera.com/?p=30 has the links to the myspace profiles of some of the contestants from AI the past two nights. Check it out if you are bored! (note- you may get an error screen but if you keep hitting refresh it will eventually work)
The more I see this show, the more positive I become that it's acted out.. These "bad auditions" are so badly acted, it's almost impossible not to notice that it isn't for real.
Anyone else kind of feeling the same way?
Officially retired
Chubz, read this board sometimes and you'll see that people actually are delusional, so nope, I don't think most of it is acted out. I don't doubt they are some people who act big because they want their 15 seconds of fame, but most of them who are horrible, I truthfully believe think they aren't.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks